The G.H. Bass & Co. Camp Moc Ranger boot in leather and suede has been designed specifically for outdoor wear. Designed and constructed with dedication and care by master craftsmen, the Moc Boot is as durable as it is easy on the eye. Combining a soft suede upper with a structured leather lower body the boot updates the classic all leather style. Constructed with top grain leather alongside contrast natural stitching, antique brass eyelets and solid leather laces the boot has grown into a highly recognisable and quality bit of footwear.
COLOUR: Chocolate Brown
SIZE: We have given the boots a whirl and they fit true to size, however we do always recommend that you try them on in-store if possible.
- Chocolate Pull Up Leather With Hairy Suede
- Hand Stitched In Natural Wax Thread
- Antique Brass Hexagonal Eyelets
- Natural Leather Welt Threading
- Sandy Wedge Outsole
- 2mm Dark Brown EVA Midsole
- Natural Leather Heel Sock With Gold Foil Branding
- Outsole leather insert With Embossed Branded Label
CARE: We all age no matter how hard wearing we are. And as durable as these boots can be like anything you love we do always recommend taking that extra bit of care when looking after them. We would suggest a protective spray and a good shoe polish for the leather and on the suede we would recommend a suede cleaning bar and brush.