The G.H. Bass & Co. Weejun Wedge in suede has been hand-stitched and crafted with a modern Vibram Christy outsole giving a fresh new update on a classic loafer style. The Vibram sole is known for being lightweight, hardwearing and an excellent shock absorber. A light brown suede finish gives a relaxed fit whilst holding shape and tasseled laces with brass eyelets allow for a great everyday style.
SIZE: We have given these shoes a whirl and they fit true to size, however we do always recommend that you try them on in-store if possible.
- Lace up design
- 3mm round waxy cotton laces with tonal tassel ends
- 10mm antique brass eyelets
- Hand-stitched seams in tonal waxed thread
- Tan leather heel sock with gold embossed branding
- Waist to waist natural stitching
- Light brown leather welt
- Off-white Christy outsole
CARE: We all age no matter how hard wearing we are. And as durable as these boots can be - like anything you love - we do always recommend taking that extra bit of care when looking after them. We would suggest a protective spray and a good suede cleaning bar and brush.