Sugar Cane One Wash 14.25oz Selvedge Denim Made in Japan
Produced to the same shape as the original Levi 501 made back in 1947, this cut stays true to the original. A heavy 14.25-ounce indigo rope dyed selvedge denim - produced on the original 1930s shuttle looms - forms the base of a jean that has grown into a timeless style.
Each detail of the original 501 has been reproduced with button fly, hidden rivets, two-tonal stitching and deep indigo colour making it one hell of a jean to beat.
COLOUR: Indigo Blue
SIZE AND FIT:
- The 1947 cut from Sugar Cane fits true to size, and we recommend sizing up one to allow for a comfortable fit as jeans are now typically worn lower on the waist eg if you typically take size 34W, go for a 36W. Please see below for exact measurements.
- These come with a standard 34in inside leg so you can wear with a decent turn up or have taken up to your desired length.
- These jeans are made of one-washed unsanforized denim, when washed the denim will not shrink in the waist or length. Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. The denim will also stretch in the waist up to 1.5" after approximately 30 wears.
FABRIC: 14.25oz. Selvedge Denim
- Button fly
- 5 pocket construction
- Copper rivets with hidden rear pocket rivets
- Two tonal stitching
- Heavy duty sail cloth pocket bags
- Embossed leather waist patch
- 14oz Selvedge denim
- Made In Japan
- One Wash
EXTERNAL MEASUREMENTS: Please check against a similar garment of your own that fits you well, measuring flat and fully zipped or buttoned up (if applicable) on a flat surface:
A - WAIST - straight across the waistband (double for full waist)
B - THIGH WIDTH - point where the legs meet at the crotch straight across
C - HEM - width of leg opening (double for full circumference)
D - RISE - point where the legs meet at the crotch to waistband top edge
E - INSIDE LEG - point where the legs meet at the crotch to the hem
F - OUTSIDE LEG - top of the waistband to the hem
A - WAIST - 17in (43cm)
B - THIGH WIDTH - 13in (33cm)
C - HEM - 9in (23cm)
D - RISE - 12in (30.5cm)
E - INSIDE LEG - 34in (86cm)
F - OUTSIDE LEG - 45in (114cm)
A - WAIST - 18in (46cm)
B - THIGH WIDTH - 14in (35.5cm)
C - HEM - 9.5in (24cm)
D - RISE - 13.5in (34cm)
E - INSIDE LEG - 34in (86cm)
F - OUTSIDE LEG - 46in (117cm)
If you need any further info, please give us a shout.
Please do not solely rely on the listed size for your correct fit. Designers often use different measurements for sizes depending on the overall look they desire, so sizes can not only vary brand to brand but also within the same brand.
For more detailed size info please see the SIZE HELP page.
We are pleased to offer our UK customers FREE Tracked shipping on all orders over £50. If you require faster than this via a guaranteed next day delivery or Saturday delivery, these options will also be available at checkout.
If you are spending under £50 then the cost is £5 to ship to the UK.
OUTSIDE THE UK
We will use Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD dependent on the size/ weight of the parcel. This is based on the actual parcel weight that we have calculated and will be shown at the point of ordering. All orders are sent Tracked & Signed and are fully insured.
We offer a no hassle policy and all returns will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your purchase. We’ll either give you an exchange if this is what you would prefer (pending stock availability) or we will refund your original purchase price. Sorry, but we don’t refund the charge made for the initial delivery to you (unless a mistake has been made by us), and the return postage cost is your responsibility to send the parcel back to us.